(Home : Mat. Handling)
Return to previous page
BARR-MULLIN “RIP-FIRST” ROUGH-MILL SYSTEM
|As taken from service
Click on small pictures to view full size.
|BARR-MULLIN “RIP-FIRST” ROUGH-MILL SYSTEM
- Roll case conveyor 56' long x 51” wide, 6 “ dia . Rolls spaced for fork lifts
- Scissors lift for positioning lumber to feed gang rip saw
- Mereen-Johnson 424 rip saw, S/N:5457 with laser lights (8) with stands
- Outfeed conveyor for multiple rip saw, (18' long x 25” wide)
- Roof top conveyor to move ripped lumber to cut off saws, (60' long x 13.5' wide)
conveyor is separated in middle for easy dismantling, (has 3-stop stations)
- Barr-Mullin Turbo cut off optimizing saw, (rebuilt by barr mullin)
- Kick-off conveyor with (5) kick stations for barr mullin, (includes rack to collect defected lumber)
- (3) Whirlwind 1000 chop saws with lay up tables
- Conveyor: 15' long x 5’ wide for cut parts from whirlwind saws
- Conveyor: 12” wide to move stock to round table
- 8' diam. round table
- Scrap conveyors to move scrap from barr mullin and (3) whirlwind chop saws to hog
- Mellot guillotine with vibrating conveyor to cut edgings into short pieces
highlights of system: roof top conveyor is divided in center for easy dismantling and adding length to increase production. (bolted together at separation.) roof top conveyor made to add additonal barr mullin optimizing saws for additional production. one rip saw can support two or more optimizing saws.
roll case conveyor will hold 3 sixteen packs of hardwood lumber.
this system can be dismantled and moved in less than one week with no damage to the conveyors and machinery.
*Contact us for additional specifications and pricing