(Home : Dust Collector)
Return to previous page
DUSTCONTROL TRANSMATIC CENTRALIZED VACUUM/DUST-COLLECTION SYSTEM
|As taken from service
Click on small pictures to view full size.
|DUSTCONTROL TRANSMATIC CENTRALIZED VACUUM/DUST-COLLECTION SYSTEM
The Transmatic system is a stationary central system ideal for contaminant control and other similar dust or debris generating operations. The system is highly efficient providing 99.89% of debris separation.
The system consists of a pre-separator, filter unit, and vacuum unit and includes electrical control panel, piping, valves, and additional accessories.
The pre-separator separates the majority of the heavy dust and debris from the air-stream and drops it out into a container and the filter unit traps the smaller particles and drops them out into a separate container. The clean air is returned back to the environment.
-TPR-50 Turbopump vacuum, S/N:100608
(40 HP, 460/60/3 belt-driven regenerative blower with silencer)
- F20000 modular cyclone pre-separator filter unit, (~2' diameter)
- S32000 cyclone separator unit, (~4' diameter)
- Seimens Simatic touch screen controls
- Reverse pulse filter cleaning, (60 PSI)
- Includes pipework, fittings, and additional accessories
- 99.89 percentage of separation, (per Din24184/3)
- 942 CFM, (1,600 m3/hour)
- 160 mm inlet diameter
- 183 square feet, (17m2) of filter area
- 100", (23 kPa) W.G. nominal & 120", (30kPa) W.G. max. pressure
*Contact us for additional specifications and pricing