(Home : Hauncher)
Return to previous page
JKO DHM/4 DOUBLE-END HAUNCHER
|as taken from service
Click on small pictures to view full size.
|JKO DHM/4 DOUBLE-END HAUNCHER
S/N:2446/9, (440/60/3 electrics), CS-1015-WS
The DB-HM/4 comprises of two HM/4 single haunchers on moving carriages mounted on main machine frame. Each hauncher carriage is individually adjustable via rack and pinion vial manual handwheel. Each unit can swivel 180 degrees via rack and pinion gear providing for face to face haunching at the ends of a work-piece or in line for same side haunching.
- Haunching spindle moves vertically up & down to stationary work-piece
- (2) 5 HP, 220/440/60/3 spindle motors, (belt driven)
- 2,800 RPM & 5,600 RPM spindle speeds, (pulley belt conversion)
- 4-3/4" max. width of cut, (6-1/4" length of spindle including threads)
- 2-1/2" min. & 9-3/4" max. cutting circles
- 4-3/4" min. & 9-1/2" max. length of stroke, (spindle moves on linear rails)
- 19" x 16" table size per side, (35" working height)
- 1-3/8" front to back & +/-15 degree angular table adjustments
- Pneumatic foot pedal actuation
- Stand alone control panel with electric disconnect
- (2) 6" diameter dust outlets
- 1 HP, 120/60/1 self-contained hydraulic pump
- 14' x 4' x 5-1/2' approx. overall dimensions
- Weighs approx. 3,000 lbs.