(Home : Shaper)
Return to previous page
JOINTECH CSM 8/1000, 8-SPINDLE AUTOMATIC COPY SHAPER
|as taken from service
Click on small pictures to view full size.
|JOINTECH CSM 8/1000, 8-SPINDLE AUTOMATIC COPY SHAPER
S/N:18, (1994), (220/440/60/1 electrics), H-1248
- The Join-Tech CSM 8/1000 is an ideal machine for fast precise wood working.
- The programmed processing cycle includes rough shaping, fine shaping, and sanding.
- The special designed aluminum alloy cutter-heads rough and fine shape from the top side of the work-piece.
- The cutter-heads are controlled by a copy wheel following a metal master pattern at a 1:1 ratio.
- The sanding is performed on the bottom side of the work-piece and is controlled by a follower roller.
- The feed and work-piece rotation speeds are variable and controlled by customized templates.
- Each of the (8) spindles are individually powered by 5 HP Baldor motors.
- The sanders are powered by a single 3 HP Baldor motor for every (2) sanding heads.
- Air storage tanks guarantee perfect monitoring functions of the pilot wheel. The tanks shorten cycle times, protect the master pattern from wearing, and act as a safety mechanism in the event of air loss.
- (8) shaping and sanding heads
- 40" max. work-piece length, "8 max. work-piece diameter
- 10" distance between spindles
- 6-3/4" cutter-head diameter
- 6,000 RPM cutter spindle speed
- 15 to 17 RPM spindle rotation (variable)
- (1 to 47") min feed speed (variable)
- Upgraded Allen-Bradley controls
- Weighs approx. 16,000 lbs