(Home : Gluing)
Return to previous page
CAMAM SI/F/4C CHAIR CLAMP
|As taken from service
Click on small pictures to view full size.
|CAMAM SI/F/4C CHAIR ASSEMBLY CLAMP
(2015), (460/60/3 electrics), H-1520
This clamping machine is designed to clamp chairs frames together with one cycle.
- 27-1/2” x 27-1/2”, (700 mm x 700 mm) chair base capacity
- 5 HP, (4 KW), 230/460/60/3 hydraulic pump with 10-gallon, (40 L) capacity
- Adjustable height chair support table with “channeled” top to position clamps
- The hydraulic clamping cylinders have adjustable mechanical stops with variable feed speed controls
- The clamps are positioned on the table and are adjustable in height, width, and depth
- (4) adjustable “counter” stops have adjustable front tilting plates to fix wooden templates
- Templates are adjustable in height, width and depth
- Foot pedal cycle actuation of hydraulic clamping cylinders
- 47” x 75” x 47”, (1,700 mm x 1,900 mm x 1,200 mm) approx. overall dimensions
- Weighs approx. 2,500 lbs.